IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR): 2023 [digital]
IATA PCR 2023 | 22nd edition
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
The PCR manual is the leader in temperature control and cold chain management for goods from the health care and food sectors, including pharmaceutical products and non-hazardous biological materials and includes everything you need to properly prepare, package and handle time and temperature sensitive goods quickly and efficiently.
Optimize your Time and Temperature supply chain management with a important information on the transport of temperature-sensitive healthcare products as well as pharmaceutical product information based on WHO guidelines.
The PCR also includes a comprehensive classification of 100’s of perishable commodities and the most up to date contact information and airline specific rules regarding the transport of perishable cargo.
Not only will the PCR provide you with the most current and efficient practices for your perishable cargo operations, it will also includes essential content for the development of the cool-chain logistics you need to better move time- and temperature-sensitive healthcare products.
Published: September, 2022
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2023 until Dec 31, 2023
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
978-92-9264-563-2, 9789292645632, IATA PCR