IATA List of Ticket and Airport Taxes & Fees: 2022 [digital]
IATA ILTATF 2022 | 18th edition
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
Comprehensive directory and quick reference tool for airline passenger taxes, charges, and fees. It is designed to meet the requirements of collection, filling, ticketing, remitting and interlining.
Featuring more than 1,500 entries, the report covers descriptions and codes for Airport Taxes (AT), Passenger Charges (PC), Stamp Taxes (ST), Ticket Taxes (TT), and Miscellaneous Taxes (MT). All the information for more than 200 countries is available and easy-to-find in a user-friendly format. The Tax List also includes currency codes, and definitions of common abbreviations and special terms.
- A single, comprehensive source for taxes, charges and fees worldwide
- Quick reference tool for departure taxes of airports throughout the world
- Includes the charges and fees not collected when tickets are purchased
The annual subscription includes 4 quarterly updates pushed directly to the application. The product is delivered as a single user license Windows application to be deployed on one PC.
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks