IATA Integrated Risk and Resilience Management: 2022 digital
IATA IRRM | 1st edition
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
Weight: 1.9 kg
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
Are you prepared to manage when “things go right” and react when “things go wrong”? Recent events have demonstrated the need for a paradigm shift toward integrated risk management that considers safety, security and quality management in a cohesive manner. Equally, the need to have processes and procedures in the scope of emergency response planning seems indispensable.
This publication merges the previous Emergency Response Handbook (ERP) and the Integrated Risk Management Guide Manual (IRMGM), providing comprehensive guidance to any entity who is planning to fully integrate their risk management components and improve their emergency capabilities.
A step-by-step guide on how to implement Integrated Risk and Resilience Management and Emergency Response, and is designed with a focus on the aviation industry. However, even non-aviation entities may consider the model and processes presented.
The manual showcases how to achieve full integration of any Safety Management System (SMS), Quality Management System (QMS), Security Management System (SeMS), Emergency Response etc., avoiding any risks associated with silos.
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
IRRM Manual, IRRM