IATA Airport Handling Manual: 2023 [digital]
IATA AHM | 43rd edition
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
The IATA AHM has been developed to assist the industry in the provision of safe, effective and quality services at a lower cost.
Airport Operations topics cover:
- Passenger Handling,
- Baggage Handling,
- Cargo and Mail Handling,
- Aircraft Handling and Loading, Load Control,
- Airside Management and Safety,
- Aircraft Movement Control, Ground Handling Agreements,
- Airport Handling Ground Support Equipment Specifications,
- Environmental Specifications for Ground Handling Operations.
The AHM is a field-reference publication that contains recommended industry standards and procedures covering airside safety, load control, baggage, cargo and mail handling, aircraft movement control, aircraft loading, departure control systems, functional requirements for ground support equipment, an extensive listing of aircraft doors and ground servicing points by aircraft type, as well as the latest IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement (SGHA) amendments.
The AHM is your definitive source for the latest industry-approved policies and standards covering all facets of safe and efficient airport operations. The AHM & the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) are now stand-alone, interdependent products which are also available as combos. The AHM is policy driven and focuses on “what to do”. The IGOM is procedure driven, focusing on “how to do it”.
The Airport Handling Manual is published annually in English only.
Published: November, 2022
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2023 – Dec 31, 2023
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
9343-43, AHM, IGOM, SGHA, 9789292646592, 978-92-9264-659-2