IMO IMDG Code on the Web: 2018 [online]
IMO IMDG Code on the Web – 2018
- Beoordelingen (0)
IMO International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code – IMDG Code on the Web
This an annual online subscription to the IMDG Code
The IMDG Code lays down basic principles: detailed recommendations for individual substances, materials and articles, and a number of recommendations for good operational practice, including advice on terminology, packing, labelling, stowage, segregation and handling, and emergency response action.
Who uses it
Although the information in the Code is directed primarily at the mariner, its provisions may affect a range of industries and services: manufacturers, packers, shippers, feeder services such as road and rail, and port authorities will find reliable advice on terminology, packing, labelling, classification, stowage, segregation, and emergency response action
This is the English language IMDG Code is exactly as on the IMDG Code forWindows except for Dangerous Goods Note generation.
- Search by substance or UN Number
- Multiple windows (MDI) for viewing multiple pages or substances
- Extensive cross-referencing
- On-screen colour displays of hazard labels, signs and marks
- Search by names in French and Spanish substance indexes
- Easy generation and saving of a Dangerous Goods Note
- Easy-to-use menus, on-screen user manual, as well as help screens
- Printing facility and downloading
- Single-user or network versions
- Includes the IMDG Code Supplement, 2018 Edition
The IMDG Code on the Web is ideal for occasional use from any location.
The 2018 edition will be voluntary starting 1 January 2019 and become mandatory on 1 January 2020.
S200E, IMDG 2018, IMDG Web