IMO IMDG Code for Windows: 2018 [download]
IMO IMDG Code for Windows – Download – 2018
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
The International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code – IMDG Code for Windows (V14)
Contains the IMDG Code, 2018 edition incorporating Amendment 39-18 and the IMDG Code Supplement, 2014 edition as published by the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
The IMDG Code lays down basic principles: detailed recommendations for individual substances, materials and articles, and a number of recommendations for good operational practice, including advice on terminology, packing, labelling, stowage, segregation and handling, and emergency response action.
Who uses it
Although the information in the Code is directed primarily at the mariner, its provisions may affect a range of industries and services: manufacturers, packers, shippers, feeder services such as road and rail, and port authorities will find reliable advice on terminology, packing, labelling, classification, stowage, segregation, and emergency response action.
Features unique to the IMDG Code for Windows include:
- Search by substance or UN Number
- Multiple windows (MDI) for viewing multiple pages or substances
- Extensive cross-referencing
- On-screen colour displays of hazard labels, signs and marks
- Search by names in French and Spanish substance indexes
- Easy generation and saving of a Dangerous Goods Note
- Easy-to-use menus, on-screen user manual, as well as help screens
- Printing facility and downloading
- Single-user or network versions
- Includes the IMDG Code Supplement, 2018 Edition
- Future Errata updates available as downloads for existing users
Multi-user licence discount is only available per site (office or ship) and at point of purchase. Please note each user licence may be used on one computer only.
The 2018 edition will be voluntary starting 1 January 2019 and become mandatory on 1 January 2020.
Once the purchase is complete, please download the product on the required computer from www.imoactivate.com. In order to activate your product, submit the relevant details and the Advance Purchase Code supplied to receive your Activation Code which will give you access to the data.
ZL200E, IMDG2018, IMDG Download, 9789280116823, Internationale Code voor het vervoer van gevaarlijke stoffen over zee