IMO IMDG Code: 2020 [e-reader]
International Maritime Dangerous Goods
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
IMO International Maritime Dangerous Goods – IMDG (2 Volumes)
2020 edition – incl. Amendment 40-20
Many maritime countries have taken steps to regulate the carriage of dangerous goods by sea, based on the safety considerations set out in parts A and A-1 of chapter VII of the 1974 SOLAS Convention, as amended. More recently, as marine pollution has become a serious concern, countries have taken further steps to regulate the carriage of marine pollutants, as described in Annex III of MARPOL. The International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code, which was first published in 1965, amplifies the requirements of both Conventions and has become the standard guide to all aspects of handling dangerous goods and marine pollutants in sea transport.
What’s in it
The IMDG Code lays down basic principles: detailed recommendations for individual substances, materials and articles, and a number of recommendations for good operational practice, including advice on terminology, packing, labelling, stowage, segregation and handling, and emergency response action.
Who uses it
Although the information in the Code is directed primarily at the mariner, its provisions may affect a range of industries and services: manufacturers, packers, shippers, feeder services such as road and rail, and port authorities will find reliable advice on terminology, packing, labelling, classification, stowage, segregation, and emergency response action.
The two-volume Code is divided into seven parts:
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Code) contains sections on:
• general provisions, definitions and training
• classification • packing and tank provisions • consignment procedures
• construction and testing of packagings, IBCs, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tank vehicles
• transport operations
Volume 2 contains part 3 (Dangerous Goods List, special provisions and exceptions), appendices A and B (generic and N.O.S. Proper Shipping Names, and glossary of terms) and an index
The 2020 edition will be voluntary starting 1 January 2021 and become mandatory on 1 January 2022.
About the e-reader edition
This IMO digital publication (e-reader) is in EBK format for use on a single computer/laptop with our Windows-based e-reader software, “The IMO Bookshelf”. The e-reader version is an exact copy of the printed title. It includes the following key features:
- Installation available without internet access;
- Multiple advanced search facilities;
- Add your own annotations, copy and paste, printing.
Published: January, 2021
Tevens ook verkrijgbaar:
- IMDG Code 2020 hardcopy – IMO Product Code: IM200E
- IMDG Code Supplement 2020 hardcopy – IMO Product Code: IK210E
- IMDG Code + Supplement SET 2020 e-reader – IMO Product Code: KM200E and KK210E
- IMDG Code Supplement 2020 e-reader – IMO Product Code: KK210E
- IMDG Code Labels, Marks and Signs – IMO Product Code: IH223E – This updated full-colour A2 poster illustrates the labels, marks and signs required under SOLAS and detailed in the IMDG Code.
KM200E, IMDG2020, IMDG20, IMDG 40-20, IMO IMDG, 2020 IMDG, Maritime Dangerous Goods, IMDG Code 40-20, 978-92-801-0050-1, 9789280100501