The Annotated IFRS Standards (Red Book): 2021 [paper]
verstuurd binnen 5-8 dagen
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
The Annotated IFRS Standards (Red Book): 2021 3 volumes
Official printed edition of the authoritative pronouncements of the International Accounting Standards Board as issued at 1 January 2021, with extensive cross-references and other annotations.
New in this edition
- Revised version of the Constitution and Due Process Handbook of the IFRS Foundation.
- Amendments to 13 Standards issued in Amendments to IFRS 17, Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current, Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current—Deferral of Effective Date, Covid-10-Related Rent Concessions, Extension of the Temporary Exemption from Applying IFRS 9, Interest Rate Benchmark Reform— Phase 2, Onerous Contracts—Costs of Fulfilling a Contract, Property, Plant and Equipment: Proceeds before Intended Use and Reference to the Conceptual Framework.
- Amendments to four Standards issued in Annual Improvements to IFRS Standards 2018–2020. Agenda decisions published since 1 January 2020 have been added as annotations to IFRS 7, IFRS 15, IFRS 16, IAS 1, IAS 7, IAS 12, IAS 21, IAS 29, and IAS 38.
This edition is presented in three parts
- Part A (Issued Standards) contains the IFRS Standards, including IAS® Standards, IFRIC® Interpretations and SIC® Interpretations, together with the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting.
- Part B (Accompanying Guidance) contains the illustrative examples and implementation guidance that accompany the Standards, together with IFRS practice statements.
- Part C (Bases for Conclusions) contains the bases for conclusions that accompany the Standards, the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the IFRS practice statements.