IATA Réglementation du transport du fret périssable (PCR): 2022 [mobile]
Web download for multiple platforms & devices | 21st edition
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
IATA Réglementation du transport du fret périssable, 21st edition
IATA PCR French 2022
Web download, for multiple platforms & devices
The Perishable Cargo Regulations manual is the leader in temperature control and cold chain management for goods from the health care and food sectors, including pharmaceutical products and non-hazardous biological materials and includes everything you need to properly prepare, package and handle time and temperature sensitive goods quickly and efficiently.
Optimize your Time and Temperature supply chain management with a important information on the transport of temperature-sensitive healthcare products as well as pharmaceutical product information based on WHO guidelines.
The PCR also includes a comprehensive classification of 100’s of perishable commodities and the most up to date contact information and airline specific rules regarding the transport of perishable cargo.
Not only will the PCR provide you with the most current and efficient practices for your perishable cargo operations, it will also includes essential content for the development of the cool-chain logistics you need to better move time- and temperature-sensitive healthcare products.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platform
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Adjustable text size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Intra-document hyperlinks
- Windows desktops, laptops and tablets
- Mac desktops and laptops
- Apple iPads
- Android tablets
- Windows 7 and higher
- Mac OS X and higher
- iOS 9 and higher
- Android 6 and higher
- Windows – Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Mac OS – Chrome, Safari
- iOS – Chrome, Safari
- Android – Chrome
- Online – Access IATA Mobile titles with a browser. Internet connection needed at all times.
- Offline – Access IATA Mobile titles with a locally installed eBook reader application (Bookshelf). Administrator permissions needed for install. Internet connection needed to download the title, but not needed after that. One computer (Windows or Mac) and one mobile device (iOS or Android) may be associated to an IATA Bookshelf account.
- Optimized for screens 7 inches and larger. Content may not display correctly on smaller devices (e.g. smartphones).
Published: November, 2021
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022 until Dec 31, 2022
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
2022 Perishable Cargo Regulations, PCR, 8792-21, IATA PCR French