IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations: 2021 [floating license]
IATA DGR Floating License – for Microsoft Windows® systems only | 62nd edition
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations – Floating License
62nd edition, 2021
The DGR is the main industry standard for shipping dangerous goods by air and the most complete, up-to-date, and user-friendly reference manual trusted by the industry for over more than 60 years.
Staying in compliance with the latest regulations is critical for shipping dangerous goods by air safely. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) draws from the industry’s most trustworthy cargo sources to help you classify, pack, mark, label and document shipments of dangerous goods. The DGR includes international dangerous goods air regulations as well as state and airline requirements to ensure you have all the information you need to ship safely and in compliance at your fingertips.
About the Floating License
With the IATA Floating License solution, an IATA publication (for Windows®) can be made available to as many users within your organization as you want.
Floating License – Features & Benefits:
- Number of floating licenses acquired equals the number of “open sessions” to a publication that can be accessed by users at the same time. One license, one user at a time. 10 licenses, 10 users at a time.
- Get flexible access – Make the IATA publication available to as many users within the organization as needed. Review usage over time to assist with budgeting for future needs. Additional licenses can be easily added when access needs grow. An ideal solution for organizations with many end users requiring irregular or infrequent access to an IATA publication, the FL solution offers you greater flexibility and cost effectiveness.
- Works on a wide range of IT infrastructures – Highly flexible, the FL solution is compatible with most organizations’ software distribution strategies. While the single user license version an IATA publication has to be installed and activated on each end user’s Windows computer, with the Floating License solution only the license server needs to be activated. After that, deploy the end user component as a distributed/virtual application, include it in virtual desktops, host it on a Windows Server, install it on computers, or combinations of those.
The product has two parts: A license server, and a client application. The product is available for Microsoft Windows® systems only.
The license server is installed on a Windows computer (typically Windows Server) and runs as a service. The license server manages license lease requests from the end user applications. The client application is installed on physical or virtual Windows computers, in a virtual desktop solution, in a distributed/virtual application solution, hosted on a terminal server, or a combination of those.
System Requirements License Server:
- Install on a Windows computer (typically Windows Server), minimum Windows Server 2008. 32 and 64 bit OS supported
- Administrator level permissions during installation
- Internet connection for product activation and periodic validation
- Persistent network connection (TCP/IP) for accepting and managing lease assignments
- Multiple license servers (for different IATA products and different editions) can be hosted on the same computer, as long as each one uses a unique TCP port
For IATA publication products released 2017 and later, the client component is made up of the IATA Reader for Windows® software, plus an IATA Reader publication document (for example the Dangerous Goods Regulations). IATA Reader is installed on client computers, and the publication document is installed and opened in the Reader. Multiple different IATA publication documents may be opened in the same IATA Reader application.
System Requirements Client Application ( IATA Reader for Windows)
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.x
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- About 150 MB for the IATA Reader software install
25 to 350 MB for the publication content (depending on the publication)
It is strongly recommended that you consult your organization’s IT department prior to purchase, as installing the product will require IT support.
The product is available for Microsoft Windows® systems only.
Published: September, 2020
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2021 – Dec 31, 2021
Also available as:
German: IATA Gefahrgutvorschriften 2021
French: IATA Réglementation pour le transport des marchandises dangereuses 2021
Spanish: IATA Reglamentación sobre Mercancías Peligrosas 2021
Russian: IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Russian 2021
Schrijf je nu in voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van de nieuwste edities en onze speciale aanbiedingen.
IATA DGR Floating License, IATA DGR, 9514-62, IATA eDGR