IATA Baggage Reference Manual (BRM) & PSCRM Combo: 2020
Baggage Reference Manual (BRM) Book and Windows download & PSCRM Windows download Combo
verstuurd binnen 3-5 dagen
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
IATA Baggage Reference Manual (BRM) Book and Windows download & PSCRM Windows download Combo, 5th edition
The following products are part of this Combo:
- Baggage Reference Manual (BRM) – Book and WEB Download
- Passenger Services Conference Resolutions Manual (PSCRM) – WEB Download
Supplement the Baggage Reference Manual with the Passenger Services Conference Resolutions Manual (PSCRM) which includes over 45 resolutions and recommended practices related to baggage.
According to the SITA 2018 Baggage Report, the overall cost of mishandled bags to the industry was US$2.3 billion in 2017. Whilst, this is a sizable reduction on the US$4.22 billion mishandling cost racked up in 2007, there is still significant room for improvement.
The BRM is designed to provide insight into the key features of baggage operations. It presents potential issues that might occur along a generic baggage chain and over 100 solutions to overcome them based global best practices developed during the IATA Baggage Improvement Program. Topics include: how to set corporate baggage policy, reference source for baggage tracing and claims offices, guidance on reducing mishandled baggage, understanding baggage tag design, chapter 2 from AHM focusing on baggage handling and baggage messages.
About the Web Download
IATA publications for Windows computers are released for use in the IATA Reader software. Purchased titles are installed, activated and used, all within the Reader.
Web download – Features & Benefits:
- Fluid page layout – With Changes list, Index, and search features (copy enabled, print not enabled)
- Dynamic data grid – Identification section (the complete List of Dangerous Goods) With printable item summary report, and find, filter, sort and group features (copy and print enabled)
- Document Toolbox – Includes Shippers Declaration and select checklist fillable forms, and the DG Quick Reference Card, in PDF format (copy and print enabled)
- IATA Reader – Interact with multiple IATA publications, all within the IATA Reader. Jump to sections in other IATA documents if you have them in your library. The “My Library” section collects all your IATA ‘Windows’ format publications into a centralized location. The Reader remembers document preferences like last page viewed to facilitate navigation between sessions. Switch between open publications with the document tabs. Switch between document view and the Library view by clicking the IATA Reader image in the top left of the window.
- Publication tabs – Keep important content areas handy, or facilitate content comparisons by opening multiple IATA publications and multiple copies of publications at the same time. Drag tabs to rearrange publications, top/bottom, left/right, or split the viewable area in four.
- Updates – IATA Reader checks for updates to publication documents, as well as to the Reader itself (with an internet connection). When a publication update is available, download it within the IATA Reader.
- Search – Locate the information you need quickly by searching across the publication document.
- Copy text – Copy portions of text from publications open in the IATA Reader to the Windows clipboard, for use in other documents.
Systems reguirements & Permissions:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (The IATA Reader is available for Windows computers only)
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16-bit colour display, 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 – The installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework requires administrator permissions. Computers with Windows 8 and higher typically already have .NET Framework 4.0 installed.
- Internet connection (for product activation, and update notifications and downloads)
- IATA Reader – By default, the IATA Reader application is installed for Current User (to the User profile folder) and does not require administrator permissions. The advantage of installing for Current User is elevated permissions will not be required if an update to the application needs to be installed.
To install the IATA Reader for All Users instead (to C:\Program Files (x86)\, for example), run the setup file with Run as an administrator.
- IATA Publication Document – IATA Reader publication documents (.mirdoc) are not installed to the same folder as the IATA Reader application itself. The publication documents are always installed for Current User (to the User profile folder), typically not requiring administrator permissions. This allows for updates to publication documents to be installed without elevated permissions being needed.
Please be aware that your product key is a single-user license, and as per the End User License Agreement (EULA) it can only be installed on one computer at a time.
Effective Date: September 1, 2020 , until August 31, 2021
Baggage Reference Manual (BRM), IATA BRM, PSCRM, 9385-05, Passenger Services Conference Resolutions Manual