IATA Airport Handling Manual: 2022 [mobile]
Web download for multiple platforms & devices | Available December 2021
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
Not yet published, stay informed!
IATA Airport Handling Manual (IATA AHM), 42nd edition
Web download, for multiple platforms & devices
The IATA AHM has been developed to assist the industry in the provision of safe, effective and quality services at a lower cost.
Airport Operations topics cover:
- Passenger Handling,
- Baggage Handling,
- Cargo and Mail Handling,
- Aircraft Handling and Loading, Load Control,
- Airside Management and Safety,
- Aircraft Movement Control, Ground Handling Agreements,
- Airport Handling Ground Support Equipment Specifications,
- Environmental Specifications for Ground Handling Operations
The AHM is a field-reference publication that contains recommended industry standards and procedures covering airside safety, load control, baggage, cargo and mail handling, aircraft movement control, aircraft loading, departure control systems, functional requirements for ground support equipment, an extensive listing of aircraft doors and ground servicing points by aircraft type, as well as the latest IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement (SGHA) amendments.
The AHM is published annually in English only.
The AHM is your definitive source for the latest industry-approved policies and standards covering all facets of safe and efficient airport operations. The AHM & the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) are now stand-alone, interdependent products which are also available as combos. The AHM is policy driven and focuses on “what to do”” The IGOM is procedure driven, focusing on “how to do it”.
About the mobile version
IATA publications delivered in a versatile eBook-style format, made for ease of access and mobility. With this ‘mobile’ format, it’s easier than ever for customers to access the content they need, when and where they need it. The format offers the flexibility and convenience to access titles from all popular platforms (Windows, Apple (iOS) and Android) across multiple devices (laptops, desktops and tablets), both online and offline. When you get your first IATA ‘Mobile’ publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
The IATA publication is made available offline in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf (from company VitalSource/eVantage). The Bookshelf app is suitable for all popular platforms, including iOS. There is no internet connection required after downloading your titles. For viewing titles in the Bookshelf app, two devices may be activated for your account; one computer (Windows or Mac) and one mobile device (Apple or Android tablet).
Bookshelf Online is accessed through any popular browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox), no software to install. However, this requires an internet connection at all times. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. A title may be be accessed through a browser (online use) on one device at a time.
Mobile version – Features & Benefits:
- Searchable text
- Bookmark and annotation features (notes & highlighting)
- Copy and print not enabled
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Adjustable text size
- Table of contents
- Intra-document hyperlinks
- Fluid page layout
- Responsive data grid: The complete List of Dangerous Goods
- Note: The dynamic grid features (filter, sort, group, report) and Document Toolbox of the Windows format are not included in Mobile format
- Single user license
- Multiple languages available
- Windows 7 and higher
- Mac OS X and higher
- iOS 9 and higher
- Android 6 and higher
- Optimized for screens 7 inches and larger. Content may not display correctly on smaller devices (e.g. smartphones).
Just purchase an activation code with Kreisler, and you’re ready to download the eDGR direct to your mobile device.
Published: December, 2021
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022 – Dec 31, 2022
Schrijf je nu in voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van de nieuwste edities en onze speciale aanbiedingen.
9340-42, AHM, SGHA, 9789292643485, 978-92-9264-348-5