IATA Airport Handling Manual and IGOM Combo: 2020 [web download]
The web download can be viewed with the IATA Reader Software application for Windows computers
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
IATA Airport Handling Manual & Ground Operations Manual Combo, 2020 Edition
(Download for Windows only, requires IATA Reader installation)
This set contains the Airport Handling Manual 40th edtion and Ground Operations Manual 9th edition.
The Airport Handling Manual is a field-reference publication that contains recommended industry standards and procedures covering airside safety, load control, baggage, cargo and mail handling, aircraft movement control, aircraft loading, departure control systems, functional requirements for ground support equipment, an extensive listing of aircraft doors and ground servicing points by aircraft type
The IATA AHM is designed for:
- Airlines; Ground handling companies;
- Airports including load controllers;
- Regulatory bodies & government agencies;
- Cargo agents/forwarders;
- Contracting companies;
- Stock agents;
- Training organizations;
- Travel agents;
- System Providers
The Ground Operations Manual has been developed in response to industry demands for enhanced ground operational safety and damage reduction. This is the core manual for all ground operations and provides standard procedures for the frontline personnel.
The AHM & the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) are now stand-alone, interdependent products which are also available as combos. The AHM is policy driven and focuses on “what to do”. The IGOM is procedure driven, focusing on “how to do it”.
This publication can be viewed with the IATA Reader Software application for Windows computers, in which IATA publication content is viewed and interacted with. An IATA publication title is installed and activated in the IATA Reader software. Multiple IATA titles can all be installed and viewed in the same IATA Readers.
Just purchase an activation code here, and you’re ready to download the eDGR direct to your computer
Enjoy the eDGR features:
- Web download straight to your Computer,
- Advanced searching, and sorting capabilities to locate specific sections faster and easier;
- An interactive, customizable section 4.2; UN number reports that bring together all necessary information on a given substance; User-friendly index for
- operators and state variations:
- a quick look-up of the most common operator or state variations of interest to the shipper; Graphics to illustrate the application of marking and labeling examples in section 7;
- Auto-update feature which keeps your eDGR current and up-to-date.
Please be aware that your product key is a single-user license, and as per the End User License Agreement (EULA) it can only be installed on one computer at a time.
Published: December, 2019
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020
Schrijf je nu in voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van de nieuwste edities en onze speciale aanbiedingen.
9404-40, AHM,SGHA, IGOM