IMO MARPOL Annex VI & 2008 NTC: 2017 [paper]
OUT OF STOCK – Only available as e-reader
Updates & downloads:
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
Not yet published, stay informed!
IMO MARPOL Annex VI & 2008 NTC, 2017 Edition
MARPOL Annex VI, Regulations for the prevention of air pollution from ships, covers the requirements in respect of both emissions to air (chapter 3) and energy efficiency (chapter 4). The requirements for control of nitrogen oxides (NOx), given by chapter 3, are supplemented by the mandatory NOx Technical Code 2008 which covers the testing, survey and certification of marine diesel engines.
This 4th Edition of the consolidated texts of MARPOL Annex VI and the NOx Technical Code 2008 includes all amendments through to that adopted at MEPC 70 in October 2016. Also contained are the current versions of the Guidelines and other information relevant to the application of MARPOL Annex VI and the NOx Technical Code 2008. These include all those related to:
- exhaust gas cleaning systems;
- the energy efficiency aspects of chapter 4; and
- selective catalytic reduction systems.
This publication is intended to be of use to maritime administrations, recognized organizations, shipping companies, classification societies, educational institutes, shipbuilders and equipment manufacturers together with others with an interest in the prevention of air pollution from ships and in the technical and operational measures to improve the energy efficiency of ships.
IC664E, 978-92-801-1658-8, 9789280116588
IMO Port Reception Facilities – How to do it: 2016 [paper]
IMO Port Reception Facilities – How to do it, 2016 edition.Quick View
IMO MARPOL Placard A3: 2017 [poster]
Placard: MARPOL Annex V discharge provisions – PosterQuick View