IMO IMDG Code: 2022 [paper]
International Maritime Dangerous Goods (V1 + V2), incorporating Amdt. 41-22
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
Many maritime countries have taken steps to regulate the carriage of dangerous goods by sea, based on the safety considerations set out in parts A and A-1 of chapter VII of the 1974 SOLAS Convention, as amended. More recently, as marine pollution has become a serious concern, countries have taken further steps to regulate the carriage of marine pollutants, as described in Annex III of MARPOL. The International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code, which was first published in 1965, amplifies the requirements of both Conventions and has become the standard guide to all aspects of handling dangerous goods and marine pollutants in sea transport.
What’s in it
The IMDG Code lays down basic principles: detailed recommendations for individual substances, materials and articles, and a number of recommendations for good operational practice, including advice on terminology, packing, labelling, stowage, segregation and handling, and emergency response action.
Who uses it
Although the information in the Code is directed primarily at the mariner, its provisions may affect a range of industries and services: manufacturers, packers, shippers, feeder services such as road and rail, and port authorities will find reliable advice on terminology, packing, labelling, classification, stowage, segregation, and emergency response action.
The two-volume Code is divided into seven parts:
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Code) contains sections on:
• general provisions, definitions and training
• classification • packing and tank provisions • consignment procedures
• construction and testing of packagings, IBCs, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tank vehicles
• transport operations
Volume 2 contains part 3 (Dangerous Goods List, special provisions and exceptions), appendices A and B (generic and N.O.S. Proper Shipping Names, and glossary of terms) and an index
The 2022 edition will be voluntary starting 1 January 2021 and become mandatory on 1 January 2024.
Published: November, 2022
Also available as:
- IMDG Code Supplement 2022 hardcopy – IMO Product Code: IL210E
- IMDG Code + Supplement SET 2022 hardcopy – IMO Product Code: IN200E and IL210E
- IMDG Code + Supplement SET 2022 E-reader – IMO Product Code: KN200E and KL210E
- IMDG Code 2022 e-reader – IMO Product Code: KN200E
- IMDG Code Supplement 2022 e-reader – IMO Product Code: KL210E
Related IATA publications
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Regular Bound
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations – Spiral Bound
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations – E-Book
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Regular Bound + Digital (2023)
Related ICAO publications
ICAO 9284 – Tech. Instructions Safe Transport DG by Air (2023-2024)
ICAO 9284 – Supplement Tech. Instructions Safe Transport DG by Air(2023-2024)
ICAO 9481 – Emergency Response Guidance Aircraft Incidents DG (2023-2024)
ICAO Annex 18 – Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air
Related IMO publications
IMO IMDG Code – International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (2022)
IMO IMDG Code Supplement (2022)
Related UN publications
ADR – Eur Agreement/ International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (2023)
ADN – International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Inland Waterways (2021)
Recommendations on the Transport of DG – Tests and Criteria (2019)
Recommendations on the Transport of DG – Model Regulations (2021)
Also check our easy Register tabs for the IMDG-Code.
IN200E, IMDG2022, IMDG22, IMDG 41-22, IMO IMDG, 2022 IMDG, Maritime Dangerous Goods, IMDG Code 41-22, IMDG 2023
- -10%Quick View
IMO IMDG Code + Supplement: 2022 [paper]
IMO IMDG Code + Supplement: 2022 set – International Maritime Dangerous GoodsQuick View
- -9%Quick View
IMO IMDG Code: 2022 [e-reader]
International Maritime Dangerous Goods (V1 + V2), incorporating AmendmentQuick View
- -7%Quick View
IMO IMDG Code Supplement: 2022 [paper]Quick View