IMO IMDG Code: 2020 [paper]
International Maritime Dangerous Goods | OUT OF STOCK
Available January 2023 – IMO IMDG Code: 2022
Dit artikel is niet (meer) leverbaar.
Not yet published, stay informed!
IMO International Maritime Dangerous Goods – IMDG (2 Volumes)
2020 edition – incl. Amendment 40-20
Many maritime countries have taken steps to regulate the carriage of dangerous goods by sea, based on the safety considerations set out in parts A and A-1 of chapter VII of the 1974 SOLAS Convention, as amended. More recently, as marine pollution has become a serious concern, countries have taken further steps to regulate the carriage of marine pollutants, as described in Annex III of MARPOL. The International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code, which was first published in 1965, amplifies the requirements of both Conventions and has become the standard guide to all aspects of handling dangerous goods and marine pollutants in sea transport.
What’s in it
The IMDG Code lays down basic principles: detailed recommendations for individual substances, materials and articles, and a number of recommendations for good operational practice, including advice on terminology, packing, labelling, stowage, segregation and handling, and emergency response action.
Who uses it
Although the information in the Code is directed primarily at the mariner, its provisions may affect a range of industries and services: manufacturers, packers, shippers, feeder services such as road and rail, and port authorities will find reliable advice on terminology, packing, labelling, classification, stowage, segregation, and emergency response action.
The two-volume Code is divided into seven parts:
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Code) contains sections on:
• general provisions, definitions and training
• classification • packing and tank provisions • consignment procedures
• construction and testing of packagings, IBCs, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tank vehicles
• transport operations
Volume 2 contains part 3 (Dangerous Goods List, special provisions and exceptions), appendices A and B (generic and N.O.S. Proper Shipping Names, and glossary of terms) and an index
The 2020 edition will be voluntary starting 1 January 2021 and become mandatory on 1 January 2022.
Published: May, 2021
Tevens ook verkrijgbaar:
- IMDG Code Supplement 2020 hardcopy – IMO Product Code: IK210E
- IMDG Code + Supplement SET 2020 hardcopy – IMO Product Code: IM200E and IK210E
- IMDG Code 2020 e-reader – IMO Product Code: KM200E
- IMDG Code Supplement 2020 e-reader – IMO Product Code: KK210E
- IMDG Code Labels, Marks and Signs – IMO Product Code: IH223E – This updated full-colour A2 poster illustrates the labels, marks and signs required under SOLAS and detailed in the IMDG Code.
Bent u op zoek naar de Nederlandse IMDG Handboeken, deze kunt u hier vinden!
Wellicht bent u ook geïnteresseerd in:
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations 2021
- ICAO 9284 2021-2022
- ICAO 9284 Supplement 2021-2022
- ICAO 9481 2021-2022
- ADR 2021 Engels
- ADR Handboeken 2021-2022 Nederlands (verkrijgbaar juni 2021)
- ICAO Handboeken 2021 – 2022 Nederlands
- IMDG Handboeken 2021-2022 Nederlands
- ADN Handboeken 2021-2022 Nederlands (verkrijgbaar juni 2021)
IM200E, IMDG2020, IMDG20, IMDG 40-20, IMO IMDG, 2020 IMDG, Maritime Dangerous Goods, IMDG Code 40-20, IMDG 2021, 978-92-801-0050-1, 9789280100501