IATA Preloading Advance Cargo Information: 2022 [download]
Standard Procedures for Preloading Advance Cargo Information (PLACI), 3th edition
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
PLACI provides additional air cargo supply chain security by enabling an initial risk assessment of the cargo being carried prior to the aircraft’s loading at the last point of departure.
IATA’s Pre-Loading Advance Cargo Information Guidelines encapsulates and furthers the international standards set in the World Customs Organization SAFE Framework of Standards through improved procedural harmonization and the inclusion of such additional elements as transmission protocols.
The benefits of IATA’s Pre-Loading Advance Cargo Information Guidelines include:
- Alignment with regulatory requirements, such as US Air Cargo Advance Screening (ACAS), Canada Pre-Load Air Cargo Targeting (PACT), and EU Pre-Departure Information for Cargo Targeting (PREDICT), as well as future other PLACI initiatives worldwide.
- Avoiding non-compliance issues with regulators and supply chain partners that could result in substantial penalties and severe delays in shipment times.
- Having harmonized and standardized PLACI procedures in one user-friendly document.
Relying on IATA’s Pre-Loading Advance Cargo Information Guidelines will assist:
- Airlines by enhancing customer service through improved efficiency and shipment timings as well as by providing a single PLACI reference point for multiple regulatory regimes and supply chain partners.
- Freight Forwarders by providing a means to deal with a multifaceted, multilayered air cargo supply chain in a consistent manner and, also, by clarifying PLACI-related rules and processes.
- Customs Authorities by promoting the mutual recognition of procedures and by facilitating training based on industry-agreed standards.
- Ground Handlers by establishing their responsibilities and obligations with well-documented procedures and by allowing them to better manage their resources based on advance information.
- IT and Security by encouraging the promotion of standards to keep the air cargo supply chain secure and by providing a user-friendly way to assess existing initiatives and plan future upgrades.
About the Web Download
IATA publications for Windows computers are released for use in the IATA Reader software. Purchased titles are installed, activated and used, all within the Reader.
Web download – Features & Benefits:
- Fluid page layout – With Changes list, Index, and search features (copy enabled, print not enabled)
- Dynamic data grid – Identification section (the complete List of Dangerous Goods) With printable item summary report, and find, filter, sort and group features (copy and print enabled)
- Document Toolbox – Includes Shippers Declaration and select checklist fillable forms, and the DG Quick Reference Card, in PDF format (copy and print enabled)
- IATA Reader – Interact with multiple IATA publications, all within the IATA Reader. Jump to sections in other IATA documents if you have them in your library. The “My Library” section collects all your IATA ‘Windows’ format publications into a centralized location. The Reader remembers document preferences like last page viewed to facilitate navigation between sessions. Switch between open publications with the document tabs. Switch between document view and the Library view by clicking the IATA Reader image in the top left of the window.
- Publication tabs – Keep important content areas handy, or facilitate content comparisons by opening multiple IATA publications and multiple copies of publications at the same time. Drag tabs to rearrange publications, top/bottom, left/right, or split the viewable area in four.
- Updates – IATA Reader checks for updates to publication documents, as well as to the Reader itself (with an internet connection). When a publication update is available, download it within the IATA Reader.
- Search – Locate the information you need quickly by searching across the publication document.
- Copy text – Copy portions of text from publications open in the IATA Reader to the Windows clipboard, for use in other documents.
Systems reguirements & Permissions:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (The IATA Reader is available for Windows computers only)
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16-bit colour display, 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 – The installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework requires administrator permissions. Computers with Windows 8 and higher typically already have .NET Framework 4.0 installed.
- Internet connection (for product activation, and update notifications and downloads)
- IATA Reader – By default, the IATA Reader application is installed for Current User (to the User profile folder) and does not require administrator permissions. The advantage of installing for Current User is elevated permissions will not be required if an update to the application needs to be installed.
To install the IATA Reader for All Users instead (to C:\Program Files (x86)\, for example), run the setup file with Run as an administrator.
- IATA Publication Document – IATA Reader publication documents (.mirdoc) are not installed to the same folder as the IATA Reader application itself. The publication documents are always installed for Current User (to the User profile folder), typically not requiring administrator permissions. This allows for updates to publication documents to be installed without elevated permissions being needed.
Please be aware that your product key is a single-user license, and as per the End User License Agreement (EULA) it can only be installed on one computer at a time.
Just purchase an activation code at Kreisler, and you’re ready to download the eDGR direct to your computer.
Published: November, 2021
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022 , until Dec 31, 2022
Schrijf je nu in voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van de nieuwste edities en onze speciale aanbiedingen.
8911-02, IATA PLACI, 9789292640217