IATA Dangerous Goods Training, Workbook 4: 2022 [mobile]
Loading & Warehouse Personnel, 46th edition
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
IATA Dangerous Goods Training Programme, Workbook 4: Loading and Warehouse Personnel, 46th edition
Web download, for multiple platforms & devices
Tools for classroom use or distance learning. Train employees who must, by law, be instructed on how to transport dangerous goods by air with the following informative series:
Book 1 Shippers, Packers, Cargo Agents and Operators
Book 2 Load Planners and Flight Crew
Book 3 Flight Attendants, Passenger Handling and Screening Staff
Book 4 Loading and Warehouse Personnel
Book 5 General Acceptance Personnel Module
Produced in accordance with ICAO Technical Instructions, these books will meet the essential training requirements of airlines, schools and other organisations within the industry.
Published: October, 2021
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022 – Dec 31, 2022
About the mobile version
IATA publications delivered in a versatile eBook-style format, made for ease of access and mobility. With this ‘mobile’ format, it’s easier than ever for customers to access the content they need, when and where they need it. The format offers the flexibility and convenience to access titles from all popular platforms (Windows, Apple (iOS) and Android) across multiple devices (laptops, desktops and tablets), both online and offline. When you get your first IATA ‘Mobile’ publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
The IATA publication is made available offline in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf (from company VitalSource/eVantage). The Bookshelf app is suitable for all popular platforms, including iOS. There is no internet connection required after downloading your titles. For viewing titles in the Bookshelf app, two devices may be activated for your account; one computer (Windows or Mac) and one mobile device (Apple or Android tablet).
Bookshelf Online is accessed through any popular browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox), no software to install. However, this requires an internet connection at all times. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. A title may be be accessed through a browser (online use) on one device at a time.
Mobile version – Features & Benefits:
- Searchable text
- Bookmark and annotation features (notes & highlighting)
- Copy and print not enabled
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Adjustable text size
- Table of contents
- Intra-document hyperlinks
- Fluid page layout
- Responsive data grid: The complete List of Dangerous Goods
- Note: The dynamic grid features (filter, sort, group, report) and Document Toolbox of the Windows format are not included in Mobile format
- Single user license
- Multiple languages available
- Windows 7 and higher
- Mac OS X and higher
- iOS 9 and higher
- Android 6 and higher
- Optimized for screens 7 inches and larger. Content may not display correctly on smaller devices (e.g. smartphones).