IATA Cargo Handling Manual (ICHM): 2022 [mobile version]
IATA ICHM | 6th edition | Web download, for multiple platforms & devices
Binnen 2 uur (op werkdagen)
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
IATA Cargo Handling Manual, 6th Edition – 2022
Web download, for multiple platforms & devices
The IATA Cargo Handling Manual (CHM) is a complete set of standards for everyone involved in cargo operations. The CHM helps airlines and cargo handlers to operate more effectively together, to improve efficiency and safety in air cargo operation.
- Streamline and align all cargo handling procedures and current best practices in one place.
- Use the Cargo Service Conference (CSC) governance structure for efficient publishing (from time of agreement) and adoption of new standards.
- Align to the same structure as Member operations manuals.
- Include content not found in the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) but currently found in airline cargo handling manuals.
The ICHM brings together the 90% of information that is common to individual carrier cargo handling manuals.
About the mobile version
IATA publications delivered in a versatile eBook-style format, made for ease of access and mobility. With this ‘mobile’ format, it’s easier than ever for customers to access the content they need, when and where they need it. The format offers the flexibility and convenience to access titles from all popular platforms (Windows, Apple (iOS) and Android) across multiple devices (laptops, desktops and tablets), both online and offline. When you get your first IATA ‘Mobile’ publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
The IATA publication is made available offline in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf (from company VitalSource/eVantage). The Bookshelf app is suitable for all popular platforms, including iOS. There is no internet connection required after downloading your titles. For viewing titles in the Bookshelf app, two devices may be activated for your account; one computer (Windows or Mac) and one mobile device (Apple or Android tablet).
Bookshelf Online is accessed through any popular browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox), no software to install. However, this requires an internet connection at all times. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. A title may be be accessed through a browser (online use) on one device at a time.
Mobile version – Features & Benefits:
- Searchable text
- Bookmark and annotation features (notes & highlighting)
- Copy and print not enabled
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Adjustable text size
- Table of contents
- Intra-document hyperlinks
- Fluid page layout
- Responsive data grid: The complete List of Dangerous Goods
- Note: The dynamic grid features (filter, sort, group, report) and Document Toolbox of the Windows format are not included in Mobile format
- Single user license
- Multiple languages available
- Windows 7 and higher
- Mac OS X and higher
- iOS 9 and higher
- Android 6 and higher
- Optimized for screens 7 inches and larger. Content may not display correctly on smaller devices (e.g. smartphones).
Just purchase an activation code with Kreisler, and you’re ready to download the eDGR direct to your mobile device.
Published: December, 2021
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022 until Dec. 31, 2022
Schrijf je nu in voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van de nieuwste edities en onze speciale aanbiedingen.
IATA ICHM, 8546-06