IFRS Standards (Red Book): 2022 [paper]
IFRS® Standards – Required 1 January 2022 (Red Book), 3 volumes
verstuurd binnen 3-5 dagen
- Vandaag verzonden: mits vóór 15:00 uur besteld en op voorraad
- Officiële distributeur van IATA, IMO en ICAO
- ISO 9001 gecertificeerd, alleen 100% klanttevredenheid is goed genoeg
- Uitgebreid assortiment. Niet gevonden? Wij regelen het voor u!
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al uw vragen!
- Revised version of the Constitution and Due Process Handbook of the IFRS Foundation.
- Amendments to 13 Standards issued in Amendments to IFRS 17, Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current, Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current—Deferral of Effective Date, Covid-10-Related Rent Concessions, Extension of the Temporary Exemption from Applying IFRS 9, Interest Rate Benchmark Reform— Phase 2, Onerous Contracts—Costs of Fulfilling a Contract, Property, Plant and Equipment: Proceeds before Intended Use and Reference to the Conceptual Framework.
- Amendments to four Standards issued in Annual Improvements to IFRS Standards 2018–2021.
This edition contains the Standards as approved by the International Accounting Standards Board for issue up to 31 December 2021. These Standards include changes that are not yet required at 1 January 2022. Readers seeking the text of Standards required for accounting periods beginning on 1 January 2022 (that is, all Standards with an effective date on or before 1 January 2022) should refer to the 2022 edition of IFRS® Standards—Required 1 January 2022, which was issued in January 2022.
This edition is presented in three parts
- Part A (Issued Standards) contains the IFRS Standards, including IAS® Standards, IFRIC® Interpretations and SIC® Interpretations, together with the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting.
- Part B (Accompanying Guidance) contains the illustrative examples and implementation guidance that accompany the Standards, together with IFRS practice statements.
- Part C (Bases for Conclusions) contains the bases for conclusions that accompany the Standards, the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the IFRS practice statements.
Published: March 2022
- -14%Quick View
The Annotated IFRS Standards (Blue Book): 2022 [paper]
The Annotated IFRS Standards – Required 1 January 2022 (Blue Book), 3 volumesQuick View
- -14%Quick View
The Annotated IFRS Standards (Red Book): 2022 [paper]
3 VolumesQuick View
IFRS Standards (Blue Book): 2022 [paper]
IFRS Standards – Required 1 January 2022 (Blue Book), 3 volumesQuick View