- ISO 9001 / AS 9120 gecertificeerd voor 100% klanttevredenheid
- Officiele distributeur van o.a. IATA, IMO en ICAO
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al je vragen!
IATA Ticketing Handbook (THB): 2023-2024 [combo]
Official guide to worldwide airline passenger ticketing. Prepared by an international group of ticketing experts, it explains the whats, whys, and hows of airline ticketing. It is completed with many easy-to-understand ET and EMD examples.
The THB thoroughly details what entries to make on tickets and EMDs. It includes coverage on additional/optional services, involuntary rerouting, Fare Selection Criteria, Baggage rules, Changes to passenger’s tickets (Reissue / Exchange / Refund procedures) and more. It also clarifies ticketing entries for fare calculation principles in easy-to-understand language and examples.
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.