- ISO 9001 / AS 9120 gecertificeerd voor 100% klanttevredenheid
- Officiele distributeur van o.a. IATA, IMO en ICAO
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al je vragen!
IATA Dangerous Goods Training, Workbook 5: 2023 [digital]
IATA Dangerous Goods Training Programme, Workbook 5: General Acceptance Personnel Module – 21st edition
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
Tools for classroom use or distance learning. Train employees who must, by law, be instructed on how to transport dangerous goods by air with the following informative series:
Book 1 Shippers, Packers, Cargo Agents and Operators
Book 2 Load Planners and Flight Crew
Book 3 Flight Attendants, Passenger Handling and Screening Staff
Book 4 Loading and Warehouse Personnel
Book 5 General Acceptance Personnel Module
Produced in accordance with ICAO Technical Instructions, these books will meet the essential training requirements of airlines, schools and other organisations within the industry.
Published: October, 2022
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2023 – Dec 31, 2023
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.