- ISO 9001 / AS 9120 gecertificeerd voor 100% klanttevredenheid
- Officiele distributeur van o.a. IATA, IMO en ICAO
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al je vragen!
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations: 2024 [digital]
Staying in compliance with the latest regulations is critical for shipping dangerous goods by air safely. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) draws from the industry’s most trustworthy cargo sources to help you classify, pack, mark, label and document shipments of dangerous goods. The DGR includes international dangerous goods air regulations as well as state and airline requirements to ensure you have all the information you need to ship safely and in compliance at your fingertips.
Published: August, 2023
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2024 – Dec 31, 2024
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
2024 Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Regular Bound Manual, IATA DGR 2024, IATA 9674, DGR 64, 2024 Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Regular Bound Manual, 9674-65, vervoer gevaarlijke goederen, luchttransport, Air export,
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
This is not a PDF file, can only be accessed with the VitalSource bookshelf.