- ISO 9001 / AS 9120 gecertificeerd voor 100% klanttevredenheid
- Officiele distributeur van o.a. IATA, IMO en ICAO
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al je vragen!
IATA Cargo Handling Manual (ICHM): 2024 [digital]
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
The IATA Cargo Handling Manual (CHM) is a complete set of standards for everyone involved in cargo operations. The CHM helps airlines and cargo handlers to operate more effectively together, to improve efficiency and safety in air cargo operation.
- Streamline and align all cargo handling procedures and current best practices in one place.
- Use the Cargo Service Conference (CSC) governance structure for efficient publishing (from time of agreement) and adoption of new standards.
- Align to the same structure as Member operations manuals.
- Include content not found in the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) but currently found in airline cargo handling manuals.
The ICHM brings together the 90% of information that is common to individual carrier cargo handling manuals.
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
Available: November, 2023
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2024 until Dec. 31, 2024
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
IATA ICHM, 6965-07