- ISO 9001 / AS 9120 gecertificeerd voor 100% klanttevredenheid
- Officiele distributeur van o.a. IATA, IMO en ICAO
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al je vragen!
IATA Cargo Agency Conference Resolutions: 2024 [digital]
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
The relationship between member airlines and their registered cargo agents is administered under a set of IATA resolutions. These government-approved rules establish the rights and obligations of the parties, as well as the procedures and requirements for agents who wish to obtain and to maintain industry accreditation, thus becoming part of the airlines global cargo distribution network.
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
Just purchase a Redeem code with Kreisler, and you’re ready to access your e-reader publication.
Published: August, 2023
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2024 , until Dec 31, 2024
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
9209-46, IATA CACR, CACRM