- ISO 9001 / AS 9120 gecertificeerd voor 100% klanttevredenheid
- Officiele distributeur van o.a. IATA, IMO en ICAO
- Behulpzame klantenservice voor al je vragen!
IATA Airline Sustainability Reporting Handbook ASRH: 2024 [digital]
The growing amount of reporting regulations, stakeholder demand and investor requests mean that airlines need to increasingly reporting on their corporate responsibility. The measuring and reporting of airlines’ sustainability impact drives performance improvements. Those responsible for corporate reporting and those who manage their organizations’ operations need an established and agreed set of rules to map out and decide how to report on important issues.
What’s inside the ASRH?
The handbook provides industry guidance on sustainability reporting according to the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards including a framework of topics and specific indicators to report on. In particular it contains materiality guidance on 8 topics:
- Conduct and compliance
- Customer experience
- Energy and emissions
- Labor conditions
- People and development
- Supply chain sustainability
- Waste and effluents
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks