Ship/Shore Interface: 2018 [paper]
ships in 3-5 days
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Ship/Shore Interface for LPG/Chemical Gas Carriers and Terminals
This publication identifies potential hazards at the LPG/chemical ship/shore interface. Referencing industry regulations and guidance, it suggests best working practices for the terminal and the ship to minimise the risk of incident and to help raise overall safety awareness.
This publication describes risk assessment and hazard identification techniques that can be applied by LPG/chemical gas shipping staff and terminal operators. It identifies the principal risks at the ship/shore interface, including vessel arrival and departure, loading and discharge operations, gas detection, cargo sampling, release of vapour and exposure to hazardous products.