Ship Lay-up Guide: 2019
ships in 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Ship Lay-up Guide
This publication is a comprehensive guide to best practice when placing a ship into lay-up and is an essential aid for ship owners/managers considering ship lay-up.
Fully illustrated, with numerous real-world examples, this guide explains why a ship is placed into lay-up and the types of lay-up, as well as providing the reader with information on appraisal, planning, procedures at the lay-up site and reactivation. The publication also contains a chapter detailing lay-up locations across the world.
The Ship Lay-up Guide is supplemented by a 100 page Record of Lay-Up, a practical workbook covering all stages of lay-up, including:
- planning and preparation
- passage to the lay-up location
- arrival checklists
- during lay-up (including periodic maintenance and lay-up records)
9781856098052, 978-1-85609-805-2, WS1662K