Effective Mooring 4th Edition.: 2019 [paper]
ships in 3-5 days
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Effective Mooring, Fourth Edition
Mooring is one of the most complex and dangerous operations for ship and terminal crew. If something goes wrong, the consequences can be severe.
Effective Mooring gives crew a general introduction to mooring and guidance on how to stay safe during mooring operations. It is written in an easy-to-understand style for seafarers worldwide and can be used as a training guide for both new and experienced crew. Produced by the Oil Companies International Marine Forum (OCIMF), the book is written for crew on board oil tankers, barges and terminals, but the principles can be applied to any vessel.
This fourth edition of Effective Mooring is aligned with the guidance in OCIMF’s Mooring Equipment Guidelines, Fourth Edition (MEG4), which contains more detailed technical information on the design and maintenance of mooring systems.
Published: March, 2019