ECDIS Passage Planning and Watchkeeping: 2018 [paper]
ships in 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ECDIS Passage Planning and Watchkeeping, 4th Edition
Fully revised and updated to provide practical guidance on passage planning and conducting the navigational watch using ECDIS.
Provides best practice techniques and guidance on the use of ECDIS. It includes clear explanations of the configuration of ECDIS settings and the four stages of route planning using the APEM method set out in IMO Resolution A.893(21) (appraisal, planning, execution and monitoring).
The text is divided into user-friendly sections, with attention drawn to operator guidance and safety-critical information. The book is illustrated throughout with colour diagrams and screenshots.