IATA Reglamentacion El transporte de animales vivos: 2022 [download]
IATA LAR Spanish | 48th edition
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IATA Reglamentacion para El transporte de animales vivos
LAR Spanish – 48th edition, 2022
Web Download (for Windows only, requires IATA Reader installation)
Reglamentación de la IATA sobre el transporte de animales vivos La reglamentación de la IATA sobre el transporte de animales vivos (LAR) constituye la norma mundial y la directiva fundamental en lo concerniente al transporte seguro de animales por vía aérea siguiendo métodos que son rentables y que permiten brindar un trato digno a los animales. Gracias a la publicación LAR, el lector estará al día respecto de las prácticas más recientes y más eficaces que podrá aplicar a las faenas asociadas a toda carga que incluya animales vivos. Esta herramienta integral le permitirá economizar tiempo y dinero: su tranquilidad al saber que no hay ningún problema con sus envíos y que cumple con todas las normas o reglamentos locales o internacionales está garantizada.
The IATA Live Animals Regulations (LAR) is the World Standard for the Transportation of Live Animals by Air. The essential guide to transporting animals by air in a safe, humane and in a cost-effective manner. Whether you are a shipper, a freight forwarder, an airline, or an animal care professional, the LAR is a must for transporting animals humanely and in compliance with airline regulations and animal welfare standards.
As the Global Standard for the Transportation of Live Animals by Air , the LAR comprises of a comprehensive classification of 1000’s of animal species along with the container specifications required for their transport.
The LAR also includes the most up-to-date airline and government specific requirements pertaining to the transport of live animals along with information on handling, marking & labeling along with necessary documentation when transporting animals by air.The LAR will provide you with the most current and efficient practices for your live animal cargo operations, and it will also save you time and money by guaranteeing your shipments are problem-free and avoid delays while ensuring your animal transportation procedures comply with local or international.
About the Web Download
IATA publications for Windows computers are released for use in the IATA Reader software. Purchased titles are installed, activated and used, all within the Reader.
Web download – Features & Benefits:
- Fluid page layout – With Changes list, Index, and search features (copy enabled, print not enabled)
- Dynamic data grid – Identification section (the complete List of Dangerous Goods) With printable item summary report, and find, filter, sort and group features (copy and print enabled)
- Document Toolbox – Includes Shippers Declaration and select checklist fillable forms, and the DG Quick Reference Card, in PDF format (copy and print enabled)
- IATA Reader – Interact with multiple IATA publications, all within the IATA Reader. Jump to sections in other IATA documents if you have them in your library. The “My Library” section collects all your IATA ‘Windows’ format publications into a centralized location. The Reader remembers document preferences like last page viewed to facilitate navigation between sessions. Switch between open publications with the document tabs. Switch between document view and the Library view by clicking the IATA Reader image in the top left of the window.
- Publication tabs – Keep important content areas handy, or facilitate content comparisons by opening multiple IATA publications and multiple copies of publications at the same time. Drag tabs to rearrange publications, top/bottom, left/right, or split the viewable area in four.
- Updates – IATA Reader checks for updates to publication documents, as well as to the Reader itself (with an internet connection). When a publication update is available, download it within the IATA Reader.
- Search – Locate the information you need quickly by searching across the publication document.
- Copy text – Copy portions of text from publications open in the IATA Reader to the Windows clipboard, for use in other documents.
Systems reguirements & Permissions:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (The IATA Reader is available for Windows computers only)
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16-bit colour display, 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 – The installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework requires administrator permissions. Computers with Windows 8 and higher typically already have .NET Framework 4.0 installed.
- Internet connection (for product activation, and update notifications and downloads)
- IATA Reader – By default, the IATA Reader application is installed for Current User (to the User profile folder) and does not require administrator permissions. The advantage of installing for Current User is elevated permissions will not be required if an update to the application needs to be installed.
To install the IATA Reader for All Users instead (to C:Program Files (x86), for example), run the setup file with Run as an administrator.
- IATA Publication Document – IATA Reader publication documents (.mirdoc) are not installed to the same folder as the IATA Reader application itself. The publication documents are always installed for Current User (to the User profile folder), typically not requiring administrator permissions. This allows for updates to publication documents to be installed without elevated permissions being needed.
Please be aware that your product key is a single-user license, and as per the End User License Agreement (EULA) it can only be installed on one computer at a time.
Published: November 2021
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022 until Dec. 31, 2022
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
LAR Spanish 2022, 9733-48, LAR 2022, 2022 Live Animals Regulations, eLAR, transporte de animales vivos, 9789292643171, 978-92-9264-317-1