IATA AHM and IGOM Combo: 2021 [web download]
Airport Handling Manual + Ground Operations Manual
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IATA Airport Handling Manual and Ground Operations Manual, 2021 edition
This set contains the Airport Handling Manual 41sth edtion and Ground Operations Manual 10th edition.
Web Download (for Windows only, requires IATA Reader installation)
The Airport Handling Manual is a field-reference publication that contains recommended industry standards and procedures covering airside safety, load control, baggage, cargo and mail handling, aircraft movement control, aircraft loading, departure control systems, functional requirements for ground support equipment, an extensive listing of aircraft doors and ground servicing points by aircraft type
The IATA AHM is designed for:
- Airlines; Ground handling companies;
- Airports including load controllers;
- Regulatory bodies & government agencies;
- Cargo agents/forwarders;
- Contracting companies;
- Stock agents;
- Training organizations;
- Travel agents;
- System Providers
The Ground Operations Manual has been developed in response to industry demands for enhanced ground operational safety and damage reduction. This is the core manual for all ground operations and provides standard procedures for the frontline personnel.
The AHM & the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) are now stand-alone, interdependent products which are also available as combos. The AHM is policy driven and focuses on “what to do”. The IGOM is procedure driven, focusing on “how to do it”.
About the Web Download
IATA publications for Windows computers are released for use in the IATA Reader software. Purchased titles are installed, activated and used, all within the Reader.
Web download – Features & Benefits:
- Fluid page layout – With Changes list, Index, and search features (copy enabled, print not enabled)
- Dynamic data grid – Identification section (the complete List of Dangerous Goods) With printable item summary report, and find, filter, sort and group features (copy and print enabled)
- Document Toolbox – Includes Shippers Declaration and select checklist fillable forms, and the DG Quick Reference Card, in PDF format (copy and print enabled)
- IATA Reader – Interact with multiple IATA publications, all within the IATA Reader. Jump to sections in other IATA documents if you have them in your library. The “My Library” section collects all your IATA ‘Windows’ format publications into a centralized location. The Reader remembers document preferences like last page viewed to facilitate navigation between sessions. Switch between open publications with the document tabs. Switch between document view and the Library view by clicking the IATA Reader image in the top left of the window.
- Publication tabs – Keep important content areas handy, or facilitate content comparisons by opening multiple IATA publications and multiple copies of publications at the same time. Drag tabs to rearrange publications, top/bottom, left/right, or split the viewable area in four.
- Updates – IATA Reader checks for updates to publication documents, as well as to the Reader itself (with an internet connection). When a publication update is available, download it within the IATA Reader.
- Search – Locate the information you need quickly by searching across the publication document.
- Copy text – Copy portions of text from publications open in the IATA Reader to the Windows clipboard, for use in other documents.
Systems reguirements & Permissions:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (The IATA Reader is available for Windows computers only)
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16-bit colour display, 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 – The installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework requires administrator permissions. Computers with Windows 8 and higher typically already have .NET Framework 4.0 installed.
- Internet connection (for product activation, and update notifications and downloads)
- IATA Reader – By default, the IATA Reader application is installed for Current User (to the User profile folder) and does not require administrator permissions. The advantage of installing for Current User is elevated permissions will not be required if an update to the application needs to be installed.
To install the IATA Reader for All Users instead (to C:Program Files (x86), for example), run the setup file with Run as an administrator.
- IATA Publication Document – IATA Reader publication documents (.mirdoc) are not installed to the same folder as the IATA Reader application itself. The publication documents are always installed for Current User (to the User profile folder), typically not requiring administrator permissions. This allows for updates to publication documents to be installed without elevated permissions being needed.
Please be aware that your product key is a single-user license, and as per the End User License Agreement (EULA) it can only be installed on one computer at a time.
Published: December, 2020
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2021 – Dec 31, 2021
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
9343-41, 9402-10, 9404-41, AHM,SGHA, IGOM