SAE AMS 5596: 2017 [pdf]
SAE AMS5596M – Revision M, pdf version
Within 2 hours on business days
Media format: PDF
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
SAE AMS5596M – Nickel Alloy, Corrosion and Heat-Resistant, Sheet, Strip, Foil and Plate 52.5Ni – 19Cr – 3.0Mo – 5.1Cb (Nb) – 0.90Ti – 0.50Al – 18Fe Consumable Electrode Remelted or Vacuum Induction Melted 1775 °F (968 °C) Solution Heat Treated (Rev. M)
This specification covers a corrosion and heat-resistant nickel alloy in the form of sheet, strip, foil, and plate 1.00 inch (25.4 mm) and under in thickness (see 8.5).
These products have been used typically for parts requiring resistance to creep and stress-rupture up to 1300 °F (704 °C) and oxidation resistance up to 1800 °F (982 °C), particularly those parts which are formed or welded and then heat treated to develop desired properties, but usage is not limited to such applications.