NFPA 70E: 2021 [paper]
Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®
The NFPA 70E is the quintessential resource for helping companies and employees reduce exposure to risks and reduce occupational injuries and fatalities. It was created to provide a document that meets the need of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and is entirely consistent with the NEC and other applicable publications.
The standard provides provisions that help comply with OSHA 1910 Subpart S and OSHA 1926 Subpart K. This essential standard for anyone with interest in ending electrical-related accidents, liability, and loss offers expert information on subjects ranging from safety-related work practices to special equipment and maintenance requirements. Informative Annexes provide in-depth coverage of personal protective equipment (PPE), developments in electrical design, risk assessment and control, human performance and electrical safety, and many other critical topics.