MSS SP 68: 2021 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
€107,95Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
This Standard Practice:
- Covers design requirements, test performance, marking requirements, and nomenclature for butterfly valves designed for high pressure performance, having a seat plane offset from the plane of the stem centerline.
- Covers flangeless (wafer-type) and single flange (lug-type) body designs, compatible with ASME B16.5 flanges for sizes NPS 3 (DN 80) through NPS 24 (DN 600) and ASME B16.47 Series A flanges for sizes NPS 30 (DN 750) through NPS 48 (DN 1200). Reference Tables 1 and 2.
- Covers valves having body pressure-temperature ratings in accordance with ASME B16.34.
- For common industry terms and definitions that may appear in this Standard Practice, refer to MSS SP-96.
MSS SP 68