MSS SP 67: 2017 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Covers dimensions, design, testing, and marking requirements for butterfly valves. Further reference should be made to the MSS SP-68.
This Standard Practice covers two types of butterfly valves:
- Type I – Valves for tight shut-off (Tested per Section 10.2.1
- Type II – Valves permitting seat leakage (See Section 10.2.2)
Covers flangeless (wafer-type), single-flange (lug-type), and flanged-end valves in size NPS 1? through NPS 72, along with grooved-end valves, and shouldered-end valves, with pressure ratings in accordance with the requirements of Sections 3 and 4.