MSS SP 143 – Live-Loaded Valve Stem Packing Systems: 2018 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
MSS SP-143 – Live-Loaded Valve Stem Packing Systems, 2018 Edition
Establishes the minimum requirements for the application, design and installation of live-loaded stem packing systems for valves designed in accordance with ASME B16.34, having rising and/or rotating stems. It applies to valves with flexible graphite, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE), or other packing stem seal material, regardless of frequency of operation.
This Standard Practice does not apply to valves that include a lantern ring(s) as part of its packing system or to self-energized packing.