The Annotated IFRS Standards (Blue Book): 2022 [paper]
The Annotated IFRS Standards – Required 1 January 2022 (Blue Book), 3 volumes
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Official printed edition of the authoritative pronouncements of the International Accounting Standards Board as required at 1 January 2022, with extensive cross-references and other annotations.
For accounting periods beginning on 1 January 2022, excluding changes not yet required.
This product is a printed bound volume.
This edition does not contain Standards or changes to Standards with an effective date after 1 January 2021.
Set of three volumes:
Part A (Required Standards and the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting)
Part B (Accompanying Guidance and IFRS Practice Statements)
Part C (Bases for Conclusions) sold together as one set.
Published: January 2022