IFRS Standards (Blue Book): 2022 [paper]
IFRS® Standards – Required 1 January 2022 (Blue Book), 3 volumes
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Official printed edition of the authoritative pronouncements of the International Accounting Standards Board as required at 01 January 2022. For accounting periods beginning on 1 January 2022, excluding changes not yet required. This product is a printed bound volume.
This edition does not contain Standards or changes to Standards with an effective date after 1 January 2021. This product is a printed bound volume.
Set of three volumes: Part A (Required Standards and the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting), Part B (Accompanying Guidance and IFRS Practice Statements) and Part C (Bases for Conclusions) sold together as one set.
Published: January, 2022