ICAO CIR 302: 2004 [paper]
Human Factors Digest No 16 Cross-Cultural Factors In Aviation Safety.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Circular 302 – Human Factors Digest No 16 Cross-Cultural Factors In Aviation Safety.
This digest presents the safety case for cross-cultural factors in aviation by focusing not on cultures per se but on cultural interfaces, those situations where members of one culture encounter people or artifacts from other cultures. Its target audience includes international and local regulatory authorities, aircraft manufacturers, airline personnel, as well as managers of both civil aviation administrations and the airline industry, including airline operation and training managers, regulatory bodies, safety and investigation agencies and training establishments, and senior and middle non-operational airline management.
Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish and Russian.
Keywords: CIR302, 92-9194-227-8