ICAO 9911: 2018 [paper]
ICAO Doc 9911 Recommended Method for Computing Noise Contours around Airport, 2nd Edition.
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ICAO Doc 9911 Recommended Method for Computing Noise Contours around Airport, 2nd Edition
This manual, which replaces Circular 205, is intended to assist States in the computation of noise contours around airports, using the most up-to-date procedures and the most recent aircraft noise and performance information available. It includes three different ways in which most practical noise models calculate aeroplane single event noise levels and is designed to make use of an online international aircraft noise and performance (ANP) database.