ICAO 9870: 2007 [paper]
Manual on the Prevention of Runway Incursions. (Doc 9870)
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Manual on the Prevention of Runway Incursions, 1st edition.
This manual provides guidance to States, international organizations, aerodrome operators, air traffic service (ATS) providers and aircraft operators for the implementation of runway safety programmes. Important aspects such as contributory factors, establishing runway incursion prevention programmes, recommendations for the prevention of runway incursions, incident reporting and data collection, classification of the severity of runway incursions and a compendium of best practices applicable to communications, flight deck, air traffic control, airside vehicles as well as references to runway safety toolkits are contained in the manual.
Available in English and Russian.
Keywords: Doc 9870, Doc 9870-AN/463, 92-9194-874-8