ICAO 9815: 2003 [paper]
Manual on Laser Emitters and Flight Safety, 1st ed.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Manual on Laser Emitters and Flight Safety, 1st edition.
This manual supports the laser-related SARPs in Annexes 11 and 14. It focuses on the medical, physiological and psychological effects on flight crew of exposure to laser emissions. The information and guidance material provided in this manual are primarily directed to decision-makers at government level, laser operators, air traffic control officers, aircrew, aviation medicine consultants to and medical officers of the regulatory authorities, and doctors involved in clinical aviation medicine, occupational health and preventive medicine.
The manual is aimed both at reducing the need for regulatory authorities to seek individual expert advice and at reducing inconsistencies between Contracting States in the implementation of national regulations.
Available in English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish.
Keywords: Doc 9815-AN/447, Doc 9815, 92-9194-058-5