ICAO 9157-6: 2006 [paper]
Aerodrome Design Manaul. Part 6: Frangibility (Doc 9157P6) – 1st edition.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Aerodrome Design Manaul. Part 6: Frangibility, 1st edition.
At airports, various visual and non-visual aids are located near runways, taxiways and aprons where they may present a hazard to aircraft in the event of accidental impact during landing, take-off or ground manoeuvring. All such equipment and their supports shall be frangible and mounted as low as possible to ensure that impact will not result in loss of control of the aircraft.
This manual provides guidance on the design, testing and installation of frangible structures at airports and heliports. Much of the material is closely associated with the specifications on frangibility of visual and non-visual aids contained in Annex 14 — Aerodromes, Volume I — Aerodrome Design and Operations and Volume II: Heliports.
Available in English, French, Spanish and Russian.
Keywords: Doc 9157 P6, Doc 9157-AN/901 Part 6, 92-9194-646-X