ICAO 8071-2: 2007 [paper]
Manual on Testing of Radio Navigation Aids (5th edition) Volume II – Testing of Satellite-based Radio Navigation Systems
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Manual on Testing of Radio Navigation Aids Volume II – Testing of Satellite-based Radio Navigation Systems, 5th edition.
Volume II of Doc 8071 contains guidance on testing of satellite-based radio navigation systems. Chapters 1 and 2 describe testing of non-precision approach (NPA) procedures using an aircraft-based augmentation system (ABAS). Chapters 3 and 4 describe testing of a satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) and a ground-based augmentation system (GBAS).
Available in English, French, Spanish and Russian.
Keywords: Doc 8071, 92-9194-889-6