EEMUA PUB No 223: 2010 [paper]
Pressure Equipment Testing after Repair, Modifications or Re-rating: A Guide to the Pressure Test Waiver, 1st edition.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Pressure Equipment Testing after Repair, Modifications or Re-rating: A Guide to the Pressure Test Waiver, 1st edition
This Publication has been developed, in close liaison with the British Health & Safety Executive (HSE), to assist owners and operators of pressure equipment to determine where it may be permissible to waive a hydrostatic pressure test before re-introducing equipment into service and instead rely on other forms of integrity assurance. EEMUA 223 relates to ‘in-service’ situations, such as testing after major modification, significant repair or re-rating, rather than new build.