EEMUA PUB No 211: 2016 [paper]
EEMUA PUB 211 Guidance on the specification of pressure vessels
Also available in pdf, or do you need another EEMUA publication, please contact us.
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
EEMUA PUB 211 Guidance on the specification of pressure vessels, 3rd edition
EEMUA 211 deals with the specification of pressure vessels for a variety of different circumstances not addressed in design codes. It brings together the practical lessons learnt about design, manufacturing and testing of pressure vessels based on users’ experience. The guidance examines the circumstances under which repeat post-weld heat treatment (PWHT) may be waived, describes methods for assessing both existing and new pressure vessels for exceptional internal pressures, covers improvements in the specification and reliability of nozzles, gives a basic appreciation of creep and, new for this third edition, provides some background to the issues of fatigue in pressure equipment
A digital/PDF version is also available.
EEMUA PUB, 211, EEMUA Publication 211