EEMUA PUB No 185: 2011 [paper]
Guide for Hot Tapping on Piping and other Equipment.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Guide for Hot Tapping on Piping and other Equipment
Hot tapping, the term used when a branch is connected to a live or ‘hot’ piping system, is potentially hazardous particularly where flammable or toxic fluids are present. This publication offers guidance on how to carry out a safe and successful operation when hot tapping into metallic piping systems containing process fluids or their residues. It covers overall planning of the operation and includes hazard assessment and control, the constraints imposed by the nature, temperature and pressure of the process fluids, welding, testing and cutting (drilling/trepanning).