Environmental good practice on site guide : 2015 [paper]
4th Edition – CIRIA C741
Ships in 5-8 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Environmental good practice on site guide, 4th Edition (C741)
This guide was first published in 1999 and the latest edition reflects changes in legislation, developments in practice and emergence of new topics that the industry needs to consider. These include Building Information Modelling (BIM), sustainable procurement, Fairness, Inclusion and Respect (FIR), water footprinting, resource efficiency and the circular economy all of which will influence site practice in the short, medium and long-term.
This guide is a user-friendly reference tool and training aid that provides practical advice about managing construction on site to minimise environmental impacts. It is relevant to all concerned within the construction process.
The whole project team and construction supply chain have responsibilities for good environmental management.
9780860177463, 978-0-86017-746-3, CIRIA C741