AWWA M21: 2014 [paper]
Groundwater, 4th edition
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
AWWA M21 – Groundwater, 4th edition
General understanding of the principles involved with groundwater, its movement and character, and the subsequent impact these characteristics have on the design, construction, and maintenance of groundwater well systems for water utilities. The contents of this edition include two major changes from prior editions: the incorporation of the well construction standards formerly attached to Standard A100 Water Wells and sustainability of groundwater supplies in light of competition, lack of regulatory limitations, overdrafting, and climate changes. This manual will provide operators and engineering staff with an understanding of groundwater principles that will help them to make decisions on design, installation, phasing, and repair needs when problems or the need to expand supplies arise.
978-1-58321-964-5, 30021-4E, 9781583219645